300+ Daily Affirmations for Success and Happiness (Stay Blessed)

Daily Affirmations for Success and Happiness

daily affirmations for success and happiness

Oh, have you ever tried daily affirmations for success and happiness? No? If not, you MUST!

If you seriously have never tried daily affirmations for success and happiness, then you need to, or I must say that this is a must for you as you can literally change your entire life with the help of these success and happiness affirmations.

If honestly, I talk about myself or my life, affirmations are one of the best flavors or you can say one of the most important tasks I've added to my daily routine.

My morning routine especially starts with some of the below mentioned powerful success affirmations. And seriously, they have a huge, literally a huge impact on my daily life or say, they actually decide how my day is going to go.

And yeah, I've seen a change, a shift taking place, especially when I forget to use these daily affirmations for success and happiness.

I would suggest and recommend you to please add some of the below mentioned success and happiness affirmations to your morning routine, just by writing it in your diary, notepad, journal or as your mobile wallpaper. And witness the change, the shift yourself, as your day will be great, full of success, opportunities, good news, happiness and joy - I Guarantee It!

If you really want some great results then you must stand in front of the mirror ever morning, daily and read these daily success and happiness affirmations aloud to yourself.

Daily Affirmations for Success and Happiness

• I am grateful for the abundance that I have and the abundance that’s on its way.

• I choose to embrace the mystery of life.

• I take pride in my ability to make worthwhile contributions to the world.

• My success is unlike anyone else’s, and the more I share it with others, the more successful I will become.

• Today I am going to bid farewell to old bad habits and welcome a positive change in my life.

• I am worthy, wonderful, and wise.

• My money is multiplying as I deliver more of myself to serve humanity.

• I give myself permission to be myself.

• I am awakening to new dawn to greet happiness.

• I am all ears to my guardian angels to guide me towards my purpose.

• I am growing and changing for the better.

• I face challenging situations with confidence, courage, and conviction.

• I appreciate the opportunities I’ve been given.

• Success and love go hand in hand. You can’t have one without the other.

• I am a strong and powerful person.

• I am a charmer. I emanate ampleness effortlessly.

• My actions take me closer to my greater purpose.

• Some things are harder to do than other things. Which ones do I want to do today?

• I will succeed by attracting people who can help me.

• I attract miracles into my life.

• I am always a happy-go-lucky kind of person.

• I am grateful for the people I have in my life.

• I am confident, happy, healthy, and powerful.

• When things are tough at home, I simply need to remind myself of my success.

• Today I am prepared. I am prepared for success, love, happiness, peace, joy, and abundance! I am prepared for my wildest dreams to come true.

• I am happy with who I am and can be.

• Success in the workplace is something to be proud of.

• I let go of painful patterns and accept new patterns to refresh myself.

• I am a success in the eyes of my children.

• I am grateful for being given a chance to live.

• I believe in myself.

• The world needs my light, and I am not afraid to shine.

• I am open to limitless possibilities.

• My personal success will always be an example for others to follow.

• Happiness and gratitude are my mantras of life.

• When something negative happens at work today, I will quickly remind myself that success is found in how to overcome challenges.

• I am surrounded by positive, supportive people who believe in me.

• I grow and improve every day.

• I am at peace in my life.

• I let go of old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success.

• I am ready to explore my passion.

• I am eager to unfold new ways of joys today.

• ​I forgive those who have hurt me.

• I have infinite potential to grow and improve.

• I am self-sufficient, creative, and resilient.

• I am a goal-getter and won’t stop at anything to achieve my goals.

• I believe in think and grow rich.

• My actions create constant wealth, prosperity, and abundance.

• I have all I need to make today a great day.

• I radiate confidence.

Read: How to Apply the Law of Attraction (3 Magical Steps)

Morning Affirmations for Success and Abundance

Till now, you've gone through 50 Daily Affirmations for Success and Happiness. Now, please go through some of the best Morning affirmations for success and abundance which have helped many in manifesting success, happiness, prosperity and abundance.

• I know I have the ability to achieve my goals in life.

• I easily accomplish all of my goals.

• I am persistent in chasing my dreams.

• Positivity leads to success in more ways than I will ever understand.

• I am a dream chaser.

• I am getting better every day and in every way.

• All of my problems have solutions.

• I am capable of attracting daily abundance.

• I let go of the negative feelings about myself and accept all that is good.

• I have goals and dreams that I am going to achieve.

• I am inspired by things happening all around me.

• I am a strong individual who attracts success and happiness.

• I will use today to see how I can help my coworkers.

• Success is found in so many other places in my life.

• My family and friends are my strength to create an amazing world for me.

• I believe in my ideas.

• Every day I am becoming a better version of myself.

• My body, mind, and spirit are powerful and profound.

• I am curious to knock and open new doors to discover the gems of abundance.

• I am confident with my life plan and the way things are going.

• I am not afraid of failures. I learn from my mistakes and turn failures into favorable results.

• Success is a reality that I live in.

• I know I can achieve anything I want in life.

• I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.

• I am able to find the silver linings in difficult situations.

• I am succeeding in life.

• I am entitled to financial freedom and carefree life.

• I am determined to be happy forever.

• I treat myself kindly and with compassion.

• I am rich enough to fulfill all my desires.

• I deserve everything I want in life.

• Understanding my personal successes starts with understanding myself.

• I always see the good in others and in myself.

• Confidence comes naturally to me.

• Success lingers around me. I just have to grab onto it.

• I am responsible for making smart decisions to drive success in my personal and professional life.

• I’m in charge of my thoughts, and I will judge myself appropriately.

• I stay focused on my vision and pursue my daily work with passion.

• I am blessed to have an abundance of health, prosperity and affirmative willingness.

• Every day my confidence is growing.

• No one can experience my personal success because I truly am unique from everyone else.

• During times of personal struggles, it is my successes that pave the way toward victory.

• I achieve whatever I set my mind to.

• I am not only thinking of becoming wealthy, but I am also striving for it.

• My life is all about balancing success and being humble.

• I can experience success in all areas of my personal life if I will allow it.

• I am competent, smart, and able.

• Living a purposeful life is not a hard thing for me.

• No one is going to hand me success. Everything requires effort on my part.

• I get the opportunity to show success every day in the eyes of my children.

7 Most Powerful Money Affirmations That Work (Let the Money Flow)

Top 10 Positive Affirmations for Success

Till here, you've gone through 50 Morning affirmations for success and abundance. These affirmations have literally helped a few of my colleagues in attracting and manifesting growth in office, promotions and a couple of trophies (prizes).

I'm sure, and definite about the fact that if you go ahead and add these Morning affirmations for success and abundance to your daily morning, you're definitely going to manifest success and abundance in your life - No doubts about it.

Also, now I'm going to share top 10 positive affirmations for success and would request, suggest and recommend you to please write them down in your diary or journal or get them printed on a paper and paste it somewhere, where you can see and read them at least 10 times a day.

So, let's read top 10 positive affirmations for success now.

• I am the director of success in my career.

• I am committed to achieving success in every area of my life.

• I am naturally confident and at ease in my own life.

• I am my best source of motivation.

• I am motivated, positive, and confident in my life vision.

• I am confident in my ability to change my life.

• I am harder than all the challenges and hurdles lying in my way.

• My experiences are essential for my growth and development.

• I know it takes time to change things and heal yourself.

• I am the architect of my fate. I can achieve what I have dreamt for myself.

Most Powerful Positive Affirmations for Success and Wealth

Now, as you've gone through many success, happiness and abundance affirmations above, now we're going to read some of the most powerful positive affirmations for success and wealth.

One of the finest ways to use these success and wealth affirmations is to have a glass full of water in front of you.

Sit in a seated meditation posture (cross legged) daily early morning.

Repeat these powerful affirmations for success and wealth silently in your head without moving your lips or tongue. After 20-25 minutes of affirmations meditation, drink this glass of water slowly. - And See the Miracles Showering from the Above!

• I do not regret mistakes and bad decisions.

• I believe in me.

• I radiate love and self-confidence.

• I am thankful for the people I have watched become successful for they have been guides for my own success.

• Life has not handed me my personal success. I have worked for it.

• I am blessed to have everything in my life to make it successful.

• I am in a relationship with joy and fun.

• There is a whole world of opportunities for me to see myself successful in my career.

• I always try to see the bright side of things.

• I am confident in my skills and gifts.

• I am humble yet confident.

• I am committed to growing my bank balance.

• When I hear a negative comment today, I will identify it as such and then put a positive spin on it.

• I can be as successful as I want to in my career.

• I conquer every obstacle to create my dream life.

• I am accustomed to the power of abundance.

• I love looking after myself to ensure my wellbeing.

• When I look inside myself, I remember how successful I already am.

• I am attuned to the abundance of success.

• I will tackle several work tasks today that I have been putting off.

• Forgiving those who have hurt me, heals me.

• Life is bringing me beautiful experiences.

• Success starts at home.

• I am happy with me, and I need not prove it.

• I have more things in my life I want to work on so that I can be successful in them.

• Success isn’t so much found on the day I get an award or receive a prize or promotion. It’s found in the journey leading up to that day.

• Every day I become more confident, powerful, and successful.

• I have the ability to recover from difficulties.

• I am worthy because I honor who I am.

• The only personal success I will ever experience is found within only me.

• I have the personal skills and abilities necessary to be a success in all that I do.

• I am happy and satisfied with my present.

• I am worthy of all the good life has to offer, and I deserve to be successful.

• I am full of vitality. My confidence, positive attitude, and self-belief are my biggest assets to take me a step closer to my success.

• I am kind and help inspire others to be kind.

• I am living my life in a state of complete abundance.

• I continue to climb higher, there are no limits to what I can achieve.

• I live in the present wonderful moment and trust in my future.

• I welcome all the wealth life offers me.

• Everywhere I look, I see prosperity.

• I can take care of myself and my own home and that in itself is something to consider a success.

• I am determined to be healthier day by day.

• I will not let yesterday impact the success I display to my children today.

• I am satisfied, happy and aligned to my purpose.

• I am confident in my unique gifts and talents, and I share them proudly with the world.

• There is no one better to be than me.

• Stress only burdens my success if I let it.

• Nobody but me decides how I feel.

• I will not let the stress of yesterday burden me today.

• I am open to new and beautiful changes.

Law of Attraction Positive Affirmations for Success

I guess, we all know about the law of attraction, that's why we're here reading these affirmations for success. So, if you know about it, you must be knowing that how it works easily and effortlessly with the help of affirmations.

Yes, you can store a new program, or you can easily reprogram your subconscious mind with the help of affirmations.

Read: Law of Attraction Manifestation Techniques - Mark Twain's 7 Lessons

So, if you're seeking to manifest success, wealth, abundance, happiness, prosperity, joy or growth in your business or job and want money to flow like water or air in your life, then keep these law of attraction positive affirmations for success with you all the time in your head.

Make these positive affirmations your living mantra and Stay Blessed as abundance is going to flow in your life, from all directions.

• I am a confident money magnet.

• I am worthy of my dream job and am creating the career of my dreams.

• My children watch success unfold before them every day through my actions.

• I embody confidence.

• I am grateful to have unlimited abundance in my life.

• I am enjoying everything I have, and this constitutes my abundance.

• I am capable of achieving greatness.

• I am attracting money from all directions with my hard work.

• I know a positive attitude can bring me success.

• Great things are happening to me every day.

• My personal success is seen by others.

• I am working in the right direction.

• I am blessed to be happy.

• I choose positivity.

• I am happy with what I have.

• I am ready to engage all my skills and knowledge to become rich.

• I feel glorious, dynamic energy. I am active and alive.

• Getting back up after failures is the best way to show my children how to be successful.

• I love to be surrounded by cheerful people.

• I am a magnet to attract endless abundance with a positive attitude.

• I am living a life of purpose and happiness.

• I am grateful for the things I have in life.

• Take a look at my life and you will find success falling around me everywhere.

• I have complete confidence in myself and my path.

• As I allow more abundance into my life, more doors open for me.

• I am worthy enough to follow my dreams and manifest my desires.

• I give myself permission to take time for myself.

• Where I focus my thoughts is where I will focus my efforts.

• I will not listen to negative thoughts that cross my mind because they impact my personal success.

• Everything is going according to plan.

• I love myself unconditionally.

• I am clear and confident in my personal choices.

• Today is the day I will try to get to know one of my coworkers better because good relationships in the office lead to more successful companies.

• I am the creator of my best reality.

• I celebrate the abundance of everything in my life.

• I treat my body as a chamber of my soul and respect it.

• Prosperity flows to and through me.

• I have the power to change.

• I am always open-minded and eager to explore new avenues to success.

• My past will not dictate my future.

• My life is full of potential.

• Today is a great day to be alive!

• I deserve the love I am given.

• I am a successful parent who only gets more successful.

• I love the person I am becoming.

• Abundance flows freely through me.

• My parenting success begins first thing every morning and never ends throughout the day.

• I believe that I can do anything.

• I am open to receiving unexpected opportunities.

• Health and healing are priorities in my life.

Read: Daily Affirmations for Success and Happiness

What are 10 affirmations you could say daily?

  1. I AM Well, I AM Rich, I AM Healthy, I AM Wealthy, I AM Happy, I AM Fully Content
  2. I AM blessed to receive success and happiness from all directions.
  3. I AM powerful confident and strong always.
  4. I AM motivated and inspired by my own self.
  5. I AM improving myself and my habits every day.
  6. I AM able to attract abundance from unknown sources.
  7. I AM successful and able to manifest anything in life easily.
  8. I AM healthy, I AM enough, I AM deeply in love with myself.
  9. I AM the sole creator of my own happiness.
  10. I AM receiving new opportunities from everywhere.


What's the most powerful affirmation?

One of the most powerful affirmations which I've been using from the past 6 years is: Things are in Abundance in the Universe. I attract everything I want. I get everything from the Universe being a member of family of light. I am well, I am rich, I am healthy, I am wealthy, I am happy, I am fully content. I am thankful & grateful to the Universe for every single thing in my life. I am detached from everything.


How do I start daily affirmations?

If you are an absolute beginner in this segment and don't know much about the Law of Attraction & Affirmations and want to start daily affirmations, then keep a glass of water in front of you which you sit for your daily meditation in a cross-legged posture. Repeat these daily affirmations for success, love, happiness, joy, wealth, money, prosperity, health etc. - silently in your head, without moving your tongue or lips. After 25 minutes of meditation, all the vibrations of your Affirmations & Meditation are there collected in the glass of water. Now, drink this glass full of water which you kept in front of you. And then, just wait for watch, as limitless miracles will start to flow in your life.

Friends, I sincerely hope that you like our efforts in bringing you some of the best daily affirmations for success and happiness. And if you do, then I would request you to please share it with your friends on your social media. If you don't know about the Law of attraction, then you can read about the Law of Attraction.

Also, I would request you to let me know in comments about which affirmation actually resonate with you. Which one you think, you're going to use the most.


What you're going to get in this post (if you're searching for any of these):

Daily affirmations for success and happiness, morning affirmations for success and abundance, top 10 positive affirmations for success, most powerful positive affirmations for success and wealth, law of attraction positive affirmations for success, positive affirmations for success and wealth, affirmations for confidence and success, morning affirmations for success, powerful daily affirmations, affirmations for positive thinking, 365 daily affirmations, happiness affirmations law of attraction, law of attraction affirmations for success, morning affirmations for positive energy, affirmations for confidence and success, morning affirmations for confidence

No comments

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box...

Powered by Blogger.